- Craniosacral Therapy (CST) is a non-invasive
technique that allows the body to relax stressed
areas. It encourages the natural rhythms of the
body to normalize.
- Craniosacral therapy helps for sport
injuries and accidents, emotional traumas,
migraines, back and neck pain, muscle aches and
tempo mandigular joint.
- Clients remain fully clothed during the
one hour therapy.
- The therapist applies gentle pressure
to the head, sacrum or other parts of the body
of the patient who lies on the treatment table.
- The therapist feels for restrictions in the
rhythms of movement or "primary respiratory system"
which manifests in a continual motion of bones,
muscles and tissues.
- Restrictions in movement which were caused by
both physical and emotional traumas can be eased
by gentle pressure with the help of the therapist.